1. Log into your merchant account at Green.Money.
2. Go to ACCOUNT on the menu bar.
3. Click on CHANGE BANK INFORMATION.
4. Enter the required information, including your account Password and click on the SUBMIT - CHANGE BANK INFORMATION button.
5. Fill out a CHECKING ACCOUNT AUTHORIZATION FORM.
Upon completing the Automated Online Form, you and our staff will receive a copy. Once they receive the completed and signed form, they will make sure all of the information matches and approve the new account for processing your deposits. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email from us. The standard turn-around time for a change of deposit bank request is 1-business day (weekends and federal holidays excluded) from the time we receive your completed information and form.
***The new account MUST BE a BUSINESS CHECKING ACCOUNT. We DO NOT MAKE DEPOSITS to personal checking accounts or debit card program accounts / prepaid debit card accounts. If you enter one anyway and we find out it is one of these types there may be issues with your deposits posting correctly, and we may deactivate the account.*** There is a $10.00 administrative fee for changing your checking account on file. The fee is billed upon completion of the update.