***EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE AT BOTTOM - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
1. Log into your merchant account at Green.Money.
2. Go to CHECKS on the menu bar.
3. Click on CHECK SEARCH.
4. Enter the information, such as a Last Name.
5. Click on the SEARCH button. The system will display ALL results of checks processed and unprocessed.
6. Locate the check and click on the GO TO link in the far right box.
7. In the middle of the screen, on the far left under CHECK # locate the ON HOLD checkbox. Click the checkbox.
***EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE - PLEASE READ***
When you click the checkbox, the system will place the check on hold. This will remain in effect until you go back and uncheck the checkbox. Also, please be aware that the computer system will follow the initial programming once you uncheck the checkbox. As an example, if the recurring payment is set for 6 more months, and today is August 20th, if you unpause the payment in October the system will bill your client for August, September and the new October payment. It will begin where it left off, and process all 3 immediately. In some instances, it is better to delete the payment and start over when your client is ready to pay.