1. Log into your account at Green.Money.
2. Go to INVOICES on the menu bar.
3. Click on SEND SINGLE INVOICE or SEND RECURRING INVOICE.
4. Fill out the form to at least the Email Address field and agree to the Terms of Service.
5. Click on the SUBMIT INVOICE button.
When invoicing a customer, you DO NOT have to have their banking information. You can send the invoice without this information, and your customer will be required to fill in the data.
After you send the invoice, your customer will receive an email from Green requesting they pay your invoice. They will click on a link in the email, and be taken to a secure payment gateway. The customer will be required to fill in or review the information and sign the check. Once this has been done our system will verify the check and place it in the queue for the next batch unless you post dated the payment. If you post dated the check, it will be in the next batch on or after the date you specified.
You will receive an email notice when the customer has signed and completed your invoice request.